· Previous experience working in a customer service environment
· Basic computer skills including: Open, save and send electronic files; experience using email; basic knowledge of Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
· Able to work a flexible schedule
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Experience working in a retail and/or fast paced customer environment; Experience in Copy and Print a plus
· Computer Skills: Experience with all Microsoft Office (or similar) programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Skilled with desktop publishing software including Adobe and Publisher
· Willingness and preference to follow processes, safety standards and policies
In this position the job responsibilities include:
· Print, Scans, and copy jobs in accordance with instructions on ABC ticket.
· Maintains and cleans all equipment on a regular basis.
· Assists in the inventory and organization of all supplies.
· Assist other team members and managers to increase efficiency in job processes, and production..
· Provide front counter assistance to customers as needed.
ABC Imaging offers PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and other benefits.
We take pride in the quality of our work and dedication to our customers and in our collective team spirit.
Join us and be a part of something more!
ABC Imaging and its affiliated parties do not discriminate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...