Senior Product Manager - Fire TV
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Do you want to lead Fire TV's international expansion?
Fire TV has over 37M active users and it is just Day 1 as we grow around the world. As we continue to improve and evolve the customer experiences on our products for customers around the world, we are looking for an experienced and visionary Product Manager who will lead Fire TV products and features internationally.
In this role, you will define and drive international features and launches with a high degree of ownership. The role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely across a broad range of disciplines and organizations including Alexa, UX, Fire TV development, backend services, product management, program management, internal and external partner teams, customer service, and executive stakeholders. We are looking for someone with deep customer focus as well as passion for and an established track record in areas including launching consumer software, connected devices, feature experimentation, video and related entertainment spaces. A successful candidate should be able define the future vision for Fire TV's global customers and simultaneously dive deep to understand our technical challenges and define solutions.
Come 'work hard, have fun, and make history' with us in Fire TV!
· Experience running A/B testing, and/or multivariate testing for measuring, and optimizing the customer experience.
· Experience operating in a global environment
· Experience in consumer devices, streaming media, or related software experiences
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner, to peers and developers and to senior leaders.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Comfortable challenging assumptions and thinking of creative ways to tackle problems
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills;
Loading some great jobs for you...