Sr. Partner Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team solving significant customer problems through innovative technology? The Emerging Devices team within Amazon Devices (Amazon Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and more), is looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast paced start-up. We solve significant customer problems through devices, mobile applications, services, computer vision, and machine learning.
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader who will work closely with internal and external partners to define and execute our co-marketing strategy. In this role, you’ll build scalable programs that drive awareness of our product and supports partner objectives. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a deep familiarity of our business, understand our marketing levers to aid in negotiations, and have strong influence and negotiation skills. This candidate will also have a knack for thinking big to concept high-profile, strategic partnerships, building marketing programs from scratch, and collaborating with internal and external teams to bring them to life.
· Play an active role in new partner acquisition, using owned marketing levers to aid in negotiations
· Work with key strategic partners to develop full-funnel go-to-market plans, including negotiating the programs, co-developing campaign briefs, and aligning on tactics and measurement methodologies.
· Partner key internal teams to identify and execute co-marketing programs that align with key marketing tentpoles
· Ideate net new partnerships to support business needs and partner with business development to negotiate and secure them
· Develop channel marketing strategies to support strategic, high-profile retail distribution partners
· Partner with Sales to develop and execute targeted marketing programs to target and acquire key high-value customer segments
· Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks
· Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
· Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
· Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail
Loading some great jobs for you...