Sr. Product and Customer Insights Manager - Technical (PM-T)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Amazon is seeking an experienced, talented, and motivated Product Manager Technical (PM-T) to join our Customer Experience Strategy team based in Seattle. You will be responsible for developing new internal benchmarking offerings using innovative technology and delivering up-to-date data and insights in areas such as automation quality, technical architecture, technology applications, process improvement, and supplier/consumer experience. You will research and analyze global technology and industry trends and seek out best practices. This role will allow you to make a real impact on our business from Day 1 and provide a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges.
The right candidate is passionate about improving Amazon’s end-to-end processes and technology, and building partnerships across business and development teams to drive changes. You have the proven ability to dive deep into complex systems and metrics to understand the business context behind the data and technology. You stay current on the technology that impacts your product and have experience with all stages of software development lifecycle (SDLC). You have exceptional organizational skills and communications skills to explain findings to different audiences. You will own and drive business intelligence reporting that guides your partners to identify business, operational, and technical changes or investment areas that significantly impact business performance.
· Benchmarking product development and delivery: Work backwards to define Benchmarking product offerings, define roadmap for execution and design metrics for reporting. Own and execute end-to-end analysis including the scoping, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior leadership.
· Influences the strategic direction (business and technology) of large products. Influences customers, vendors, partners, engineering org priorities.
· You will work closely with leaders across engineering, technology, and business teams. You will weighs in on technology choices and help them make the right architecture trade-offs, building consensus with leaders on technical approach. You will have the ability to work with and influence in a global setting and drive change across Amazon.
· Discover, track, and evaluate global technology and industry trends. Recognize emerging technologies and how to apply them to acquire insight and help improve Amazon’s offerings
· Manage requirements, design, performance expectations and goals with stakeholder teams.
· Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MSCS) preferred.
· 2+ years experience in planning, development, and delivering software products.
· Knowledge of AWS products.
· Industry exposure in one of the following areas: Cloud Computing, Digital Products (video, music), eCommerce, or Sales.
· Understands the reasons for architecture decisions behind a product or feature and capable of holding an engineering team to a high standard for product solutions.
· Experience working with business analytics and Business intelligence products such as Tableau, QlikView, Quicksight or related BI platforms.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and facilitation skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting).
· Proven analytical thinking, skills in project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills.
· Ability to distill informal business requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives.
· Self-starter possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
· Familiarity with process improvement, such as lean, kaizen, and/or six sigma.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Loading some great jobs for you...