Sr. Technical Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Interested to help define new products that solve customer’s real world problems? In AWS we work with customers every day to understand their needs and we use this understanding to drive our invention of new products and services. Right now, we are defining solutions that our customers will use to scale their businesses, operate when they are disconnected from any networks, and solve problems that have been impossible to solve before.
AWS develops products that free customers from having to think about things other than how they can complete their mission. With more than 1,800 new features and products released last year alone, AWS lives by invention. We build products that provide huge scalability when needed and ones that help bring the physical world of intelligent devices and data to processes that our customers use to meet their business and mission objectives.
Are you an inventor, entrepreneur, and advocate for customers who loves to learn and solve problems? Do you get excited when you can work on supposedly unsolvable problems? Are you ready to make a difference for customers ranging from individuals operating in remote and disconnected environments to the operations of multibillion dollar commercial and public sector organizations? If so, we want to talk to you.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
· MBA preferred
· Cloud management experience
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Entrepreurial experience
· Understand core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
· Drives alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
***Have questions, wish to apply or have a referral? Reach out to Kevin Healy directly: email@example.com***
Loading some great jobs for you...