Workforce Transformation Community Engagement Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Are you looking for your next Program/Project Manager role, but not sure where to start? Well, you have found the right place! At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who are extraordinary at getting stuff done. You will support the Amazon Web Services Solutions Architecture (SA) organization in community investment and engagement by designing, building, and delivering programs to meaningfully connect employees and local nonprofit organizations. You will excel at building deep relationships with nonprofit organizations, understanding how best to match their needs to Amazon Web Services.
The Solution Architect organization is building the workforce of the future with the most diverse and outstanding customer focused talent in roles for Solutions Architecture and Customer Solutions Manager. To complete that mission we are creating the team that will be designing and managing programs to recruit, train, transition, and continually develop talent, supporting Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership Development and establishing our footprint in the community.
This position is responsible for creating the strategy and execution of community engagement in order to attract talent in untapped and diverse markets with a focus on building long-term, innovative, and high impact programs that leverage Amazon’s unique assets and culture. The role will work closely with key partners to develop and implement outreach programs and initiatives that increase AWS visibility in communities within the Americas. You will utilize program planning, event marketing and communications expertise, project management and collaboration skills as well as coordinating and communicating business outcomes and results.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player. This role is for you if you seek a role in which you can strongly contribute, learn, build, and be challenged.
· Develop, deliver and iterate overall strategy for Amazon Web Services employee community engagement.
· Create and manage high-quality employee and community events.
· Establish and nurture deep, high-trust relationships with multi-state non-profit organizations. Understand their objectives and develop strategy on how best to partner with them.
· Identify and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders. Create and execute a communication plan on community engagement efforts.
· Experience managing projects with multiple inputs and multiple stakeholders.
· Partner with a team of Program Managers to develop, execute, and fulfill programs, as well as develop new programs to meet emerging needs.
· A proven track record of developing highly-impactful, large-scale programs that deliver positive community impact.
· Experience building community relationships.
· Experience with budget management and driving results using metrics and analytics, providing a cadence of progress reports against annual goals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
· Desire to work with others and take on ambiguous tasks.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment similar to a high-tech start-up.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Strong professionalism and grace under pressure.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· High EQ, maturity, and good judgment.
· PMP highly desirable.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Loading some great jobs for you...