Member Services Administrative Coordinator
Compensation: $57,850.00 - $90,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. The ASCO Association d/b/a Association for Clinical Oncology (the Association ) is a 501(c)(6) professional membership association representing a diverse network of nearly 45,000 oncology professionals. The Association, along with its affiliates the American Society of Clinical Oncology (the Society ), Conquer Cancer Foundation of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, CancerLinQ LLC, and QOPI Certification Program, LLC, (collectively, ASCO ) are committed to conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking, growing family of organizations that operate in a results-focused work environment in which employees evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes. This is an Alexandria, Virginia-based position that offers an excellent benefits package, subsidized parking or Metro benefits, and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn more about the Association, please visit www.asco.org/jobs.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a high-performing Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Vice President of Member Services and department leadership. The selected candidate will provide operational and programmatic support across divisions, ensure smooth workflow within the office and serve as the administrative point of contact.Job Requirements:
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Member Services and senior department staff, including calendar and travel management, expense reimbursement, and meeting preparation.
- Maintain Teams, SharePoint department sites, and Member Services information on ASCO s intranet site.
- Provide meeting management support to the Member Services department including scheduling, onsite logistics, preparing agendas, background materials, PowerPoint presentations, AV coordination, and expenses/reimbursements.
- Provide administrative support for the Membership Advisory Committee and support the Vice President and team leadership with volunteer coordination and support.
- Serve as the department onboarding coordinator handling logistics and scheduling all orientations for department new hires.
- Serve as the team s Results-Oriented Work Environment ROWE Ambassador.
- Provide select programmatic support across the department as needed, including supporting the Membership, Enterprise CRM and Data Governance, and Customer Service teams.
- Provide budget support, including budget input and monthly reports, contract processing for new and existing vendors and consultants through the internal contracts database system, and processing invoices and expense reports.
- Provide oversight for department Corporate Card, use and reconciliation.
- Help organize department and interdepartmental functions and events.
- Provide general administrative support across divisions for Annual Meeting activities, including attending Annual Meeting, and other events for in-person recruiting and retention efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need in order to be successful:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years membership experience and/or experience in association membership services
- Superior level of customer service
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing online tools, with an openness to embracing new technology
- Experience using and producing deliverables using the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
Ideal candidates will also contribute:
- Bachelor s Degree in business, international affairs, marketing and communications, or like degrees
- 2-4 years membership experience and/or experience in association membership services
- Nonprofit association experience strongly preferred
ASCO and ASCO Association are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE)* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...