Compensation: $58,545.00 - $91,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- High School Diploma or GED with 1-2 years combination of education, experience and training.
- At least 2 years experience in Transportation Customer Service, Load Planning, Dispatching, or related field.
- Current transportation market knowledge (operating practices, structure, and management organization including knowledge of lanes and rates)
- Geographical expertiseof mileage as it relates to the passage of time, including DOT and speed governance
- Knowledge of DOT requirements
- Cross-train other department personnel as necessary.
- Good hearing and verbal (speaking) communication
- Near vision and far vision necessary and the ability to adjust focus
- Continuous sitting; occasional standing, walking, reaching, or twisting
- Good dexterity of fingers/hands
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. or more
- Communicate any customer-special requirements to drivers for use during loading or delivery
- Work closely with Dispatcher on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Prepare payroll for drivers
- Maintain contract information for brokers
- Network and build relationships with both employees and external customers by responding to inquiries and complaints regarding billing processes, notifications, billing issues, etc
- Complete fuel reports and end-of-month reporting
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Assist Accounts Receivable Representative with questions or problems
- Process requests to activate/deactivate Fuel Cards
- Issue driver reimbursements through ComData
- Share On-Call duties after hours and on weekends in rotation with others in the Transportation Department for the purpose of fielding and solving OTR Driver issues
- Work with internal teams to improve processes, discuss action plans, and/or contractual changes, and achieve organizational/department/team goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Loading some great jobs for you...