Compensation: $86,730.00 - $151,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
-IT Process Improvement
Target Salary: $80,000-$90,000
The focus is on data analysis such as 1) extracted data from system 2) designed an analysis logarithm 3) analyzed data with data analysis tools and using said logarithm 4) defined trends, issues, opportunities 5) quantified them 6) used them then to reimagine processes.
- Use proven business requirements elicitation methodologies to define requirements of future state processes including process, organization and technology-based solutions.
- Manage stakeholders to collaboratively address results of process and data analysis and to jointly determine future state direction.
- Define best practice process KPIs and monitor over time.
- Extract data from data sources and analyze using standard data analysis tools.
- Apply modern data quality techniques to ensure reliable data.
- Communicate results effectively and effectively both written and orally to obtain buy-in and adoption of analysis results across the entire organization.
- Support Federal Manager through the analysis of process data to improve IT processes.
- Analyze data and metrics produced by the service management system and other available data sets to be able to identify trends, root causes and related conclusions.
- Create data-driven improvement recommendations to address root causes of problems in IT service processes.
- Develop process models using standard process analysis methodologies for current state analysis and the development of future state conceptual models.
- Recommend and define Service Reporting process from the ITIL perspective
- Define / Develop metrics and reports targeted to Continuously Improve IT Services
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 4-6 years of experience in IT process data analysis.
- Experience in Asset Lifecycle Management/Lifecycle Management of IT assets (computers, printers, etc.).
- Must have experience using and extracting data from a service management system/platform.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data analyses tools such as Excel Pivot tables, Excel Macros, Tableau, QlikView and other data analysis skills.
- Experience monitoring, analyzing, and reporting against service metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Must have a positive and patient customer service attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Experience supporting a mid to large Federal agency enterprise is a plus.
- Experience or understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.comJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...