Director of Marketing & Design
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Director of Marketing & Design
Are you looking to be a part of a team with a purpose? EdConnective's mission is to transform education from the bottom up by ensuring student success through transformative teacher training. We strongly believe that teachers are the core technology in every classroom, and by helping them move from good to great, we can help ensure every student has access to a highly effective teacher. We are currently looking for a motivated Marketing & Design Director to join our team.
Why You'll Love EdConnective...
- We Make A Difference - our partnerships directly impact both teacher and student outcomes and our inboxes are full of stories of this transformational educational impact.
- We Are Partners- our focus is 100% on consultative sales and marketing - this means helping school leaders achieve their goals, first and foremost. We don’t use high pressure gimmicks, we don’t pester our contacts with low value communication, and you won’t either.
- We Work With The Best - Our mentors have built huge companies in the education space.
- More Tech, More Support - We use cutting edge technology to allow our team to spend less time on menial tasks and more time on strategy and selling.
- Flexibility & Balance - Unlimited PTO, normal business hours with limited travel.
- Benefits - Competitive base salary, bonus/commission, and equity options
- We Care About Growth - Our entire team shares the growth mindset, and the ideal hire for this position will too. There is tremendous growth potential within the company, and we offer a variety of training and individual focused development plans to help you meet your goals.
What You'll Love To Do...
- Own the annual marketing plan and strategy, from creation to execution
- Collect and use data to make evidence-based decisions that impact top line revenue
- Work with senior leadership to set organizational level goals and objectives
- Design, plan, and execute data driven marketing campaigns that get results
- Leverage design skills (or your contacts) to create amazing content
- Work with sales, development, customer success teams
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and quantitative marketing best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs as needed
- Ad hoc tasks as needed
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Have experience in marketing, marketing at a startup preferred
- Have experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Have a quantitative skill set and can use (or learn) spreadsheet and statistical tools fluently (Excel w/ Statistics Packages, familiarity with R or SAS a plus)
- Have an eye for design and (optional) experience with the following software (or software equivalents): Adobe Photoshop, Spark, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Google Suite
- Are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial ambition to creatively get the job done
- Possess exceptional listening, organization, and strategy skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are naturally solution driven and excel at asking questions
- Genuinely like marketing and design
Loading some great jobs for you...