Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Due to amazingly rapid growth, Company is seeking an innovative and high-energy Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead and scale all marketing initiatives across the Company platform. As a key executive, the CMO will own all things marketing – setting the roadmap and leading the strategic direction of the marketing department in alignment with our business objectives. The CMO will drive the vision for key functional areas including, marketing, communications, product marketing, sales enablement, demand generation, branding, and marketing operations. The successful incumbent will have the ability to translate technical capabilities into a customer value proposition.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive marketing strategy that creates awareness, interest, and demand in alignment with the business growth goals.
- Provide direction, guidance, and optimization tactics to the Marketing team in planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, etc.
- Drive Company overall content and branding, working with Sales and Product to articulate clear value propositions.
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic calendar and brand initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, defining what support is needed to hit the Company’s objectives and financial goals.
- Develop and executive lead generation programs to drive platform signups, content downloads, opportunity generation and optimize funnel conversion rates.
- Provide input to the Product team regarding initiatives that can support key marketing objectives.
- Provide strong and sound leadership for the Marketing team
- BA/BS Degree, Master’s with a specialization in Marketing or MBA a plus
- 15+ years of well-rounded marketing/business experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on Branding, Demand Gen, PR & CRM in early-stage companies.
- 5+ years leading the corporate Marketing function for an early stage SAAS company
- Impeccable communication skills both in written and verbal form. Capable of communicating complex messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous, relatable, and digestible manner to diverse audiences.
- Deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive demand generation, growth, and revenue.
- Organizationally savvy, strong financial, analytical, technical and planning expertise
- Creatively passionate with demonstratively strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
Loading some great jobs for you...