Policy and Procedure Specialist Senior
Compensation: $128,115.00 - $128,570.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Policy and Procedure specialist works with internal and external business partners to develop and update standardized procedures and job aids, and to publish, communicate and train those procedures and job aids.Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:Develop and Maintain Policy and Procedures
Time Management and Efficiencies
- Build, lead and communicate departmental policy and procedure, job aids, template documentation in a clear, concise, consistent and professional manner
- Facilitate partner engagement with sense of urgency including: scheduling meetings, developing agendas and meeting minutes, and providing and archiving required documentation, detailing, tracking, following-up on action items
- Work with business lines, business owners, and cross functional teams to understand requirements and objectives, obtain feedback, and execute thereon
- Attend business area meetings to roll out P&P changes
- Provide training to users on new/revised P&Ps
Learning and Training
- Identify and drive opportunities for efficiency with innovative, detailed and practicable solutions
- Prioritize and effectively manage multiple assignments and work-streams through use of standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, status reporting
- Interact with senior management regarding status, progress and issues
- Continually learn, understand, and execute on responsibilities
Keys to Success in this Role
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook and Share point applications
- Minimum of 3-5 years related Mortgage Quality Control and Credit Risk experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and writing skills. Must be detailed and organized with respect to documentation and communication.
- Associate s degree or higher
- Procedure and technical writing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in audit remediation and change management
- Understanding and knowledge of numerous Freddie Mac systems
- Experience building and maintaining a project infrastructure including project planning, schedule management, requirements management, and execution
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...