Compensation: $65,820.00 - $130,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Travel Required: None Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can t turn into opportunity.
Systems Analyst supporting Supply Chain and Procurement related systems. This individual will work actively with the GDIT business community to support users and solve business problems with systematic and process solutions.
- Provides daily support to the user community on the use and best practices of using Supply Chain and Procurement application(s).
- Track calls and maintains related problem documentation.
- Creates and maintains users and other master data elements such as suppliers and purchasing catalogs.
- Understands the end to end business process and interfaces between systems for supporting and troubleshooting user issues.
- Escalates issues while retaining ownership and ensuring successful problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Participates in the analysis and evaluation of existing or proposed systems and assists in the testing and quality assurance of enhancements to systems.
- Supports the development of training materials and documentation, as well as provide training sessions as needed.
- Provides support to end users running reports (SQL queries).
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 2+ years of application support experience.
- Experience in Supply Chain/Procurement applications support or applicable
- Experience supporting end users and resolving basic computer and application problems.
- Experience supporting Windows applications with a relational database (Oracle).
- US Citizenship required for system access
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills required.
- Experience with SQL to create and modify reports/queries a plus.
- Ability to work independently on day to day tasks as well in a group setting on larger, long-term projects.
- Understanding of Procurement operational business processes, sourcing, procurement or supplier management experience a plus
- Ability to track tasks in multiple systems as well as e-mail requests from customers.
- Organized, focused on customer satisfaction, and is willing to learn new software and technology.
- Willing to work early shift starting at 7am and to be on-call if needed.
- This position will work in an office setting with remote option when needed.
Discover more at gdit.com/careers
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: customer support, edi, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, msword, support, system support, technical support, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...