Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as 'protected status').
• Leads proposal management, coordination, and development for business pursuits
• Marshals resources towards developing and delivering winning solicitation responses.
• Drives proposal activities and teams through full pursuit lifecycle.
• Leads pre-solicitation responses (RFI, SSN, DRFP) and contributes to pre-proposal planning and proposal preparations.
• Assist the Capture Team leaders in managing and directing all proposal efforts and personnel.
• Develops and manage proposal schedules and performs wholistic coordination of proposal efforts.
• Develops, adheres to and guides the team with Compliance Matrices to ensure a fully compliant responses and client submittals
• Builds and updates requirements matrices.
• Develops proposal outlines and response documents.
• Leads proposal writing, compiling, and editing with input from stakeholders.
• Schedules and supports color team reviews.
• Leads proposal production.
• Supports the development and roll-out of training sessions and tools to enable capture teams.
• Manages data calls and capture team communications.
• Maintains proposal portal and ensures all artifacts and documents are appropriately uploaded and stored securely for future reference.
• Leads post submittal activities such as lessons learned meetings.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• 5+ years of relevant proposal management experience, preferably in the Federal / IT Services sector.
• Must be able to meet deadlines, have commitment to teamwork, attention to detail and follow-through.
• Experience with writing and editing complex proposal content.
• Must have a working knowledge of government contracting and procurement processes and regulations. Federal contracting experience required; FAR understanding is a plus
• Outstanding communication skills (written and oral), exceptional facilitation and organization skills are required
• Experience using business and desktop publishing software including Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems, proposal management, and graphics software.
• Thorough knowledge of various Federal purchasing vehicles (GSA Schedules, BPA's GWACs, IDIQs).
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced, customer focused, growing organization.
• A strategic thinker, conceptual organizer, understanding of tactical steps and attention to detail, with strong management, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Additional Requirements:
• APMP or PMP certification is a plus
• APMP and/or Shipley training is a plus
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...