Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Marathon TS is currently hiring a Technical Writer to support our federal client in Crystal City, VA. You should have a strong background in technical writing. Knowledge of Business Analysis processes and procedures, like creating BRD/FRDs would be a plus. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.Responsibilities
- Gathers, analyzes, and composes information provided by subject matter experts (SME).
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
- Translates SME information into clear, readable documents and process maps to be used by users
- Ensures consistency, clarity, and quality in and across all types of documentation.
- Engages in formatting, editing, and quality assurance on own work and the work of others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Provide competency in visual presentation, ensuring that complex concepts and topics are presented in concise and clearly understood charts or narrative to explain the operation and management for the delivered platforms
- Strong interpersonal, presentational, and communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects according to priorities
- Experienced in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid software development and delivery environment
- Strong communication skills and impeccable grammar
- 3-5+ years of experience in Technical Writing
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent mix of education and experience
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as 'protected status ').
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Graphic Design Skills
- Experience with Government Client, PMOs, and CM plans
Loading some great jobs for you...