Digital Solutions Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Job Description Summary
The PMO Manager will work directly within Digital Solutions and be responsible for aligning corporate shares services (Finance, Human Resources, IT, Facilities, etc.) with Digital operations. Throughout the first year, the PMO Manager is expected to establish standards for departmental documentation (business standard operating procedures, intake forms, etc.), as well as create and maintain project plans for the various initiatives that are underway for the department. The Manager will also be responsible for preparing all internal and external presentations and communications, in coordination with Corporate Communications for support as needed.
Essential Job Duties
•Assess and anticipate the needs of the Digital Solutions
•Consult with leadership regularly across various business units to ensure best practices
•Establish, maintain, and communicate departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
•Establish project plans, coordinate updates with key stakeholders, and follow-up on open action items
•Assist in building forecasting models, in support of the budget as well as staffing needs
•Create and manage all internal and external presentations for the Digital team
•Coordinate all communications for the Digital team, including key stakeholder involvement and partnership with Corporate Communications
•Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
•Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, and work experience
•Three (3) or more years of experience in a technical project management role
•Self-starter with the ability to successfully navigate in an ambiguous environment
•Prior experience in a high performing technical organization
•Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
•Ability to conduct process improvement sessions
•Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
•Exceptional collaboration skills. High degree of creativity, empathy, and passion
•Solid written and verbal communication skills
•Strong negotiation and ability to learn new technology
•Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results
•Travel: Ability to travel as required up to 30%
•Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
•Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
•Work is constantly performed in an office environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative contributor responsible for the successful execution, implementation and management of digital strategy for the clients’ brand on multiple projects and platforms.
- Lead problem solving and connect the business, brand, marketing goals, channels, tactics and technologies into actionable results.
- Promote the integration of cross–functional teams and ensure seamless delivery of all work to the client.
- Ensure quality control and that project deadlines are met, develop outcome and data reports and assist the Project Director and Deputy Director as required.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Manage analytics programs and vendors, partnering with internal teams for insights and recommendations.
- Drive and support major digital strategies and partnerships with key stakeholders on developing creative content to effectively target audience on suggested social/digital platforms.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the target audience and program goals, and maintain fluency in relevant interactive technologies and platforms.
- Manage work and professional development of assigned staff and ensure quality control of all strategic content.
- Execute projects to be high quality, on time and exceeding objectives.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree, three (3) years of people management experience, five (5) years of experience in the related field.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Loading some great jobs for you...