Senior Technical Writer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Growing government contractor with desirable corporate culture is seeking a Senior Technical Writer with 4+ years of experience to join our Business Development team. The technical writer selected will be responsible for learning the ins and outs of company cybersecurity, cloud, and IT risk management offerings, and using their technical knowledge to craft the best possible responses to requests for proposals from Government and Commercial customers. Using their technical knowledge, the technical writer will be responsible for authoring and editing technical content for responses to proposals.
Duties of the Senior Technical Writer:
- The Senior Technical Writer selected will work with Proposal Managers to outline and develop technical responses for Requests for Proposals from Government and Commercial customers.
- Apply current technical experience and work ethic to be proficient in Application Security, Cloud Migration and Security, Security Operations and IT Risk Management.
- Work with Cybersecurity staff to understand their technical areas and translate to proposal responses.
- Research current key cybersecurity areas to become/stay proficient in cybersecurity technical areas.
- Research RFP postings to identify opportunities that match up with company offerings.
Ideal Requirements of the Senior Technical Writer:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training and/or work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in information technology design, development, administration or operations with experience in the security aspects of the technical discipline.
- Experience in technical writing to concisely explain technical items at multiple levels of technical understanding; (i.e. to an engineer, to a technician, or to a project manager), preferably in the areas of network, data center or cloud environments and the technologies that support them to include AWS, MS Azure, Virtual machines, security, network monitoring and support, and operational processes and procedures.
- MUST HAVE an Active Secret Clearance.
Mindseeker, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Loading some great jobs for you...