Marketing & Member Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
(Telecommuting available during COVID-19 pandemic)
The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) is the world’s largest organization dedicated to improving mathematics education for all students. NCTM is the public voice of math education, providing vision, leadership, and professional development to teachers.
NCTM is seeking a Marketing and Member Communications Manager, who will report to the Director of Membership and Marketing, and contribute to the development of overarching marketing and communication strategies. The person in this role is responsible for implementing and tracking progress on all marketing and communication strategies. Additionally, the incumbent will ensure coordinated, compelling, and consistent visibility for a wide range of messages, programs, and organizational priorities. Success in this position will require collaborating with departments across the organization to meet marketing and communication needs.
Strategy and Messaging
- Create and implement diverse and growing marketing and communication strategies.
- Develop tactics utilizing fresh content and technologies to inform, engage, retain, and grow membership; and serve programs.
- Serve as the liaison to other departments to fully understand their needs. Build and execute multi-channel messaging to meet those needs, help integrate efforts to ensure effective communications, and enhance the NCTM brand.
- Develop tracking reports and dashboards to monitor effectiveness of strategies and campaigns to allow for optimizations based off data.
- Identify audiences, overarching themes, appropriate communication channels, and media.
- Create a segmentation strategy and messaging to convey the value of NCTM’s primary marketing focus areas including membership, conferences, events, publications, and professional development including print and digital campaigns.
- Develop and oversee A/B testing for all marketing campaigns.
- Execute all email marketing campaigns, assuring segmentation and reporting are within specifications.
- Develop and execute paid and organic social media outreach efforts consistent with overall communications strategy, continuing to grow the reach of NCTM’s substantial social media presence through social media technology.
- Manage NCTM’s presence at other organizations’ conferences, including prioritizing events and managing trade show budget.
Administration and Other
- Develop, monitor, and report on annual department goals and budgets, and conduct regular budget forecasts.
- Direct and guide preparation of department-related activity reports.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and make recommendations based on research.
- Other duties as assigned.
SOME TRAVEL REQUIRED
PandoLogic. Category: , Keywords: Communications Manager
Loading some great jobs for you...