Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Lead the Nestle USA digital analytics road map, activation, and best practices, as a member of the Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE), supporting NUSA Marketing. This individual will be experienced in: digital strategy, testing and measurement (paid, owned and earned), Google Analytics and related tools, social listening platforms, leading measurement/analytics work with partners, and inspiring strong collaboration with multiple stakeholders. Will lead a team of analysts to deliver insights and reports for key brands and critical initiatives.
As part of the NUSA Digital Center of Excellence, this position works closely with the eBusiness Team, Digital Strategist team, and the brands they support.This is a new position in the organization, and will link to the broader Analytics organization within NUSA.
- Build and lead NUSA DCOE Analytics road map and approach, and collaborate with related Analytics streams
- Oversees Analytics team’s key activities of marketing performance metric calculations, retail and brand site analytics, and insights generation from external data sources
- Determine analytics capabilities/needs and implementation road map for NUSA digital efforts, in particular eBusiness initiatives
- Lead the development and ongoing management of performance marketing testing for CRM, Media and Owned Channel marketing activities
- Focused top-down (against portfolio opportunities) rather than brand-specific/up
- Lead development and activation of Digital Analytics playbook and training for Marketing, working with agency partners
- Enable digital analytics reporting and tracking infrastructure, and its evolution over time
- Determine depth of insights and reporting approach across the portfolio, based on a priority/tiring approach
- Collaborate with other Analytics stakeholders on increasing the ‘mindset of Analytics’ throughout NUSA Marketing
- Share relevant insights with Brand, Digital Marketing, and Shopper Marketing teams to further improve marketing and merchandising activities Recommend and align DCOE, CMI Analytics, Media COE, and agency partners on KPIs and methodologies for digital programs and efforts
- Review and enhance established KPIs for this work and develop tracking/reporting
- Collaborate with related analytics roles, including Social Engagement (DAT) analysts
- Maintains data ownership of NUSA online sales data, shared insights from retail partners, and relationship with external parties for success factor measurement • Advocate for additional data sources and tools required for NUSA Digital Group to become a data-driven business
- Support programmatic readiness and strategy participation, in collaboration with Media COE (lead), CMI Analytics, and our media partner MetaVision, especially around CRM/DMP linkage, tagging strategies
- Collaborate across Nestle and strategic partners to drive Analytics work impact
- Collaborate with the Centre, key markets, and other Nestle OpCos in the US, on Digital
- Analytics efforts and best practices, and infrastructure initiatives
- Work with strategic partners (like Facebook, Google, Amazon) to integrate and innovate measurement work, as part of partner plans and business impact assessment
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works independently, with general supervision and support from manager; strong collaboration with Digital Center of Excellence team, in particular Digital Strategists and SMEs, eBusiness Team, and Center for Marketing Excellence (CME) resources
SUPERVISION GIVEN: 3+ Analysts, supporting Analytics initiatives and portfolio/brand insights and reporting
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Increasing and integrating data-informed decision making is a critical pillar in the Center for Marketing Excellence overall strategy, as this will drive more effective and efficient marketing efforts, as well as help uncover new opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- BA required, MBA preferred
- Focus on analytics preferred
- 5+ years of digital marketing (ideally CPG) analytics
- Experience managing performance marketing analytics programs
- Solid, demonstrated, team leadership experience -- someone who innately knows how to empower your team to be their best selves, and can move the pieces to set them up for success.
- A high level of familiarity in statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for website, online advertising, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, media mix, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus
- Experience in test design (A/B, MVT), sample sizing and working knowledge of statistics (regressions, cluster and statistical significance).
- Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends
- Experience collaborating, influencing, and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams amid change and ambiguity.
- Key passion for building compelling stories using data and an ability to communicate those stories
- Digital prowess (Highly Developed)
- Strategic thinking and Insight (HD)
- Results Focus (HD)
- Proactive Cooperation (Developed)
- Curiosity (D)
- Influence (D)
Loading some great jobs for you...