Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Digital Forensics Analyst will execute digital forensics tasks supporting a US Department of Defense customer. The
digital forensics team will not operate in a classical information security role, but rather perform analysis on software,
tools, capabilities, and infrastructure that the broader Novetta team creates for the end customer for use in their
mission operations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with industry accepted forensic tools and
techniques, experience with malware analysis, and familiarity with threat hunt and red team operations and concepts.
●Active Secret clearance and eligibility for TS/SCI
● Minimum of three (3) years of experience in cybersecurity/IT
● Minimum of one (1) year of digital forensics experience
● Hands-on experience with industry accepted forensic tools: FTK Imager, EnCase, Nuix
● Understanding of network forensics, on-disk forensics, in-memory forensics
● Familiarity with dynamic malware analysis tools and techniques
● Experience in Windows 7/10 and Linux environments
● Understanding Windows and Linux operating systems network behavior
● Understanding of malware exploitation, loading, storage, and persistence mechanisms
● Understanding of network protocols and packet analysis tools
● Familiarity with threat hunt operations and the ability to compare malware capabilities against existing security
● Familiarity with advanced cyber adversary tactics, malware, and tools/infrastructure
● Ability to work within a tight-knit team of 4-6 digital forensics analysts/engineers
● Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
● Ability to author deliverable digital forensics and malware reverse engineering reports
● Ability to travel periodically to CONUS locations for customer meetings
●Education: BS degree in technical discipline
● Clearance: TS/SCI greatly preferred, but Secret is minimum
● Certifications: GCFA, GCFE, GREM, GCIH, GCIA, EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), AccessData Certified Examiner
Security Clearance: Secret
Launch your career - Create your profile now! Loading some great jobs for you...
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...