Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Required Experience and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university required
- At least 6 years of experience in proposal management required; at least 10 years of IT industry experience preferred
- At least 6 years of experience applying Shipley-based methods
- At least 6 years of experience with both federal and state and local government bids preferred
- Previous experience working with remote teams and manage several bids simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint
- At least 6 years of experience with governmental proposal development and processes is required
- Flexibility in adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, and priorities
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to work in a high-stress, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively project manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Loading some great jobs for you...