SAICis seeking an experienced Senior Proposal Manager for our Proposal DevelopmentCenter. This individual will work closely with business development andoperational personnel to develop and deliver winning, high-quality, FederalGovernment proposals. Occasional travel may be possible. Duties include but arenot limited to the following:• Manageproposals, including all aspects of proposal development: pre-proposal planningactivities, kick-off meeting, value proposition conveyance, theme development,schedule management, action/issue tracking, proposal structure, complianceoversight, writing instructions and team guidance, review team coordination,and production oversight.•Develop/maintain proposal management-related artifacts for each opportunity toinclude kickoff materials, master outline and compliance matrix, schedule,storyboards and or annotated outlines, writing instructions and templates,daily stand-up agenda, proposal team contact list, action items, and color teamreview briefings.•Review/analyze proposal sections for consistency and clarity, compliance withsolicitation requirements, and alignment with proposed solutions and themes andwrite/re-write proposal sections as necessary to deliver high-quality, winningproposal product.• Collaboratewith business development and operational leadership to obtain adequateresources for accomplishing a high-quality proposal submission in a timelymanner.• Manage anddirect all proposal efforts to include preparation, revision, and submission;establishes and enforces the proposal schedule. Clarify, communicate, andenforce roles and responsibilities of the proposal team members.• Collaboratewith the capture manager, subject matter experts, and other writers to refineproposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, consistency, and reflectionof win strategies.• • Provide dailyupdates regarding proposal progress to team via the daily stand-up: actionitems, identified risks, section status, and schedule. Identify risks anddevelop mitigation plans.•Lead/facilitate/drive the discussion during solution strategy sessions withcapture manager, volume lead(s), and subject matter experts; capture and help documentcustomer hot buttons, win themes, our approach/solution, and features andbenefits at the level required for a compelling proposal response.• Work with thecolor review leads to convene color teams and prepare color team package. Leadcolor review recovery from post-review assessment to providing guidance forimplementation of approved content changes and modifications.• Remaincurrent on all solicitation modifications and communicates them to the team.Revise schedule, outline, and compliance matrix as necessary throughoutproposal life cycle.• Ensureproposal compliance, checking submission for compliance regularly throughoutthe proposal cycle.
• Assistin the development and refinement of templates and standardized processes tostreamline proposal development.
• Bachelor’s Degree (can be substituted withyears of experience)
• 13+ years of demonstrated experiencemanaging and writing winning competitive Federal Government proposals in adefined proposal role
• Knowledge of the proposal development lifecycle, and understanding of Shipley or other proposal development processes
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently underconditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce high-qualitymaterial
• Ability to successfully execute multiple taskssimultaneously
• Dynamic interpersonal skills to interact withall levels of management
• Excellent work ethic and excellentorganizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of the FAR, especiallybest-value aspects
• Ability to coordinate off-site subcontractorsand proposal team
• Familiarity with the use of proposalcollaboration tools
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...