Senior Technical Writer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
E3 is seeking a Senior Technical Editor for a government support contract working in Mclean, Virginia. The Senior Technical Editor will support our client editing technical reports for grammar, content and readability. This content will then be format for posting and use by senior policymakers within the Intelligence Community.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a member of a small team, you will work with intelligence analyst to develop daily and more in depth publications used by senior policymakers in the IC. Responsible for independently editing, designing, and managing the contents of the finished multimedia intelligence publications and posting to appropriate websites.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/FSP is desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, writing, marketing, communications, or journalism; 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, publishing, communications or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills [NOTE: writing samples might be required as part of the hiring process.]
- Ability to translate and communicate complex analysis using accurate, concise, and effective writing
- Experience working with content management systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Desktop Publishing, basic graphics techniques, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), and Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of best practices with writing engaging content
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible, positive self-starter and team player with creative abilities.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with other contractors, customers, and senior executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional demeanor
DoD 8570 Certification
Loading some great jobs for you...