Compensation: $42,523.33 - $90,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- New hire data entry for Dayforce and general backup for HRIS Analyst.
- Primary point of contact for Form I9. Reviews and approves form I9 and process new hires thorough E-Verify system to verify work status and follow up with associates who are on a work visa on a monthly basis.
- Assists HR Manager in the administration, processing and maintenance of benefits, including health, life, disability, transit, FMLA, retirement, and health & welfare fringe reporting, with a particular focus on retail employee benefits.
- Reviews benefits package and enrolls new hires. Serves as primary point of contact for benefit enrollments. Processes monthly invoices and allocates accordingly.
- Allocate monthly department invoices.
- Creating security badges for associates.
- Coordinates interpreter services as needed.
- General clerical support for HR staff Administration of associate files Filing Backup for employment verifications Producing monthly benefit packets for mailing
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the HR department by assisting with new hire orientation and other training initiatives as needed
- Backup for data entry for background check process
- Drug screen
- Assisting applicants with online application process.
- Break coverage for receptionist (occasional).
- Occasionally travels to off-site locations relating to HR topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field plus two years related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Suite. Must have experience using Excel tools (e.g. Pivot Tables, V-Look-up, and Formulas).
- High level of organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in typing.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills and the ability to work with staff of all levels.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous HR experience.
- Familiarity with the processes and procedures related to Human Resources Experience working with individuals with disadvantages and disabilities
- PHR certification and membership in professional HR accredited association (SHRM).
- Spanish language or ASL proficiency.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...