This Person will serve as the lead Full-stack developer reporting directly to the CTO. It is a full-stack job with more hands on on the back-end but must have knowledge with FE technologies as well.
They will not have HR reports, but will need to set the technical roadmap.
* Ensure the development of high quality code that matches the architectural vision, design and business requirements for the project or application
* Ensures code, configuration and other technology artifacts are delivered within agreed time schedules and any potential delays are escalated in advance
* Manages the workload across developers ensuring optimal utilization of staff
* Ensures DevOps processes and best practices are implemented for the production and deployment of code
* Ensures all code/configuration passes internal QA, Integration, UAT and other tests before being deployed for production
* Enforces code review for any change that will be deployed to production
* Ensures well documented code and design practices leveraging standardized frameworks and recommended modeling tools are in place
* Ensures that 100% of code is well maintained in source code repository
* Hands on development experience in full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
* Experience with Azure Services, Functions, Logic Apps, WebJobs, ServiceBus, Storage, etc
* Thoughtful practitioner of software engineering methodologies, frameworks and tools including leading Agile/Scrum (or similar) methodologies
* Experience with object-oriented design, modelling and programming
* Experience with enterprise application integration and frameworks
* Experience with architecting and deploying cloud enabled solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms
* Strong understanding and experience with REST API's, both consuming and developing
* Experience with visual modeling tools including UML
* Experience building web-enabled/mobile applications
* Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD processes
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with project management
* Knowledge of full stack technology concepts from hardware, O/S, Software platforms to UI layers
* Experience with HTML5, jQuery, Bootsrap, VueJS, Angular, and other front end web based technologies.
* Strong experience with data concepts and patterns
* Experience with relational and dimensional database modelling
* Experience with of NoSQL, Caching and high volume application performance
* Desirable, but not required:
* Experience with NoSQL (preferably MongoDB) development
* Leadership Skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment
* Can zoom from big picture to detail
* Creative thinking, problem solving, and decision making
* Takes initiative and is a self starter
* Can work and collaborate effectively remotely
* Able to ramp-up quickly
* Ability to direct collaborative efforts of multiple teams
* Experience with appropriate organization complexity
* Experience with appropriate organization size
* Teaching / Coaching Skills
* Strong writing, presentation, and documentation skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...