Director, Public Sector Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Director, Public Sector Marketing, will be responsible for leading our global initiatives targeting federal, state, and local governments, with a high focus on US government success. In this role, the successful candidate will develop and implement the marketing messaging and strategy targeting Veeam growth in government accounts. Working with field teams and Veeam’s CISO, the candidate will shape Veeam’s message for data protection in the public sector, lead the GTM strategy, and influence field
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan for Federal, State, and local government supporting marketing, sales & growth objectives, with a primary focus on the US Federal sector and U.S-designated critical infrastructure entities.
- Execute marketing strategies, with a strong focus on communication and lead generation, leveraging channel & alliances in a scale go-to-market strategy.
- Build and execute impactful messaging and campaign plans, working closely with campaign and digital teams.
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional marketing and sales teams driving alignment across field marketing initiatives.
- Align with and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders, including executives, sales, corporate, and regional marketing teams.
- Partner closely with Veeam’s CISO, Board of Directors and Federal sales team
- Report on key KPI’s through regular monthly business reviews.
- Product marketing, product management or product strategy leadership experience
- Extensive federal and state government marketing experience
- Strong writing, communication, and collaboration skills
- Customer-first mentality
- Strong planner and experience developing and executing integrated marketing plans to build pipeline and meet business goal targets
- Great balance of strategic program development, execution, and ongoing management skills
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Self-starter, data driven and results-oriented
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Loading some great jobs for you...